Monday, May 26, 2008

Leaving Home...

was in a terrible terrible mood...math exam went off well.but ws unhappy with things at home this evening...nd at a time wen i ws feelin most awful and did not know what to do with myself,a couple of friends did a gr8 job to make me feel better...sumtimes things come totally unexpected but the timing is so superbly correct that it amases even the best of optimists and believers of luck and chance...

nevertheless,i have written this piece down..explains all of what forms the sorrow that rests in me after this eve and since long before...

Leaving Home

I’m leaving home,
But you’ve already turned me out.
Its raining slow,
Too dark too dark are the clouds.
My tears have wet
Every inch of all I owned,
Crumbling down
Like moist paper of my notebook.

Scattered hopes,
Oh scattered all love of mine,
Shattered memories
Of long lost childhood so fine.
I’ll find no way,
Cos your curse is on me dear,
You made me see the light of the world,
And now, you bring death near.

Can almost touch it now,
For some it comes too soon.
You’ve asked me to leave,
And I’m off to sleep,
Yes. I’m leaving home…

No comments: